Our Job Opportunities at Endecca Painting
What Does a Professional Painter Do?
- Prepare and paint interior and exterior surfaces
- Works on residential and/or commercial properties
- Taping and covering surrounding areas and surfaces to protect from paint
- Removing old paint by scraping, sanding, power washing
- Performing minor repairs on wood and stucco surfaces
- Priming then painting surfaces using brush, roller, and sprayer
- Cleaning up job sites
What do We Expect from Our Professional Painters?
- Must be customer-oriented: friendly, courteous and helpful
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance
- Be dependable and available to work flexible hours
- Pay attention to details and be willing to listen and learn
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- Be physically able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Be physically able to climb and work from ladders - not afraid of heights!
Requirements of Our Professional Painters:
- Driver's License and one additional form of identification
- Dependable Transportation
- Able to pass pre-employment background check
- We work Monday through Friday, with overtime potential
- Current Pay Range is $15 to $22 per hour
- Uniforms and non-personal tools are provided
Fill out my online form.